Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Coming Soon, or, My Land! I Have Sew Many Patterns!

I've been busily working away at transforming my Vintage Selling Stash Room (yes, it has consumed an entire room!) into a full-fledged Sewing and Handicraft Room. Let me just say that the process is taking longer than I want it to, but I'm trying to stay true to my vision of a comfortable, well-lit, reasonably organized, spacious work area. Okay, so that could take years ;)

Anyway, whilst shoveling (well, it felt like shoveling) out the scads of things in the VSSR, I struck oil, er, I mean the motherlode... of sewing patterns. There are so many that I've decided to un-hiatus my Etsy shop, just to get these terrific patterns to new homes where they'll be loved. So, if you love vintage sewing patterns, keep an eye out on CherryBubblesVintage on Etsy.

Here are a few pics to whet your appetite...






If you see something that catches your fancy, drop me an email. I'll be glad to get it listed sooner.

May your bobbins always be full!
~ Author Unknown



No comments: