Here are the fun vintage goodies you have a chance to win this week...
1. An adorable vintage navy organza full apron with raspberry pink ric-rac trim and a cute little pocket detail.
2. Your very own copy of Joys of Jello®, 5th Edition - packed full of recipes using that most famous of gelatins. Who knew you could make so many festive things with Jello®?
Really now, I mean, just look at the Crown Jewel desserts... that's a party waiting to happen right there ;)
3. Learn to Bake... You'll Love It! (c. 1947). And you will too, with this terrific little baking book. The cover has seen better days, but the inside is in good shape and is packed full of helpful baking information, tips, and recipes.
This could be you taking a tray of perfect biscuits out of the oven...
And who wouldn't want to create this lovely confection for a romantic occasion?
4. Two vintage aluminum heart-shaped molds - one 3.5" and one 5.5". Polished nicely by my dearest. They can be used as Jello® molds or to make little heart-shaped cakes.
5. And last, but not least, the February, 1947 issue of Woman's Home Companion. This issue is chock-full of swell stories, fabulous fashion, amazing advertisements, and much more.
Now, in order to enter this giveaway, you must leave an entry comment including your favorite flavor of Jello®. And, in case you didn't guess, my favorite is cherry!
If you're not an enthusiastic supporter of gelatin consumption, then you must include your favorite baked good to make in your entry comment.
Entries will be accepted until midnight (EST) on Friday, February 12 and winner's name will be drawn on Saturday.